Carnivore Diet Meat Cookbook: 6 Weeks of Meal Plans and Recipes to Reset and Achieve Optimal Health
Meat-focused recipes and meal plans to help you lose weight and optimize your health
A carnivore diet—one where you eat only animal products—can help you lose weight and mitigate digestive issues, joint pain, and hormonal imbalances. The Carnivore Diet Cookbook is a meat cookbook that makes it easy to adopt a carnivore diet, with all the practical guidance, meal plans, and recipes you’ll need to get started.
This meat cookbook includes:
- An intro to the diet—Learn carnivore diet fundamentals from this meat cookbook that walks you through the health benefits, a list of foods to eat and avoid, and the differences and similarities between keto and carnivore diets.
- A specific plan of action—Start by eating a range of animal proteins and fats, and then progressively introduce dairy, eggs, and select seasonings back into your diet so you can see what works best for you.
- Three complete meal plans—Explore three flexible, two-week meal plans designed for weight loss, healing, and diet maintenance, complete with weekly grocery shopping lists and recipe charts.
- An affordable approach—This meat cookbook utilizes easy-to-find ingredients, basic kitchen equipment, and a variety of preparation techniques to keep things fresh, from roasting and braising to slow-cooking and fast-searing.
- Recipe tips and tricks—Find nutritional and macro information for each recipe in this meat cookbook, plus pointers for storing and reheating leftovers, swapping ingredients for different flavors, and tweaking dishes to fit a keto diet.
Easily transition to a carnivore diet with the expert guidance, customizable meal plans, and savory recipes in this meat cookbook.